Oct 08, 2022 - 02:15 AM
- Transcripts, usually from grade 9
- Diploma or national exam certificate
- Recommendation Letters (2 or more)
- CV (in some cases)
Financial Aid Documents:
- Bank Statements, proof of income, tax documents, property documents and other proofs of financial condition (you might be asked for one or more of these documents)
- i-20 document, issued by college after admission and place reservation
- International Passport
- Identification documents e.g birth certificate, national ID, passport photographs, etc.
- COVID-19 vaccination card, and negative test result (depends on which country you are travelling to. Some no longer need test results if you are fully vaccinated)
- Other vaccination cards (depending on the country, you might be asked to get vaccinated for other diseases like yellow fever, meningitis etc.