Sep 15, 2022 - 11:58 AM
Oct 29, 2022 - 01:54 AM
- Major: some schools might not offer the major you want to go for.
- Financial Aid: if finance is a problem for you, you should research well into the scholarship opportunities and your chances of receiving aid.
- Location : the location of the college can contribute a lot to your learning in terms of career development.
- Community: consider what the diversity is like at the college. How well will you fit in?
- Career opportunities: consider the alumni network of the college. What are the chances of getting help with securing a job?