Jan 10, 2023 - 06:31 AM
* Completion and submission of an online application form.
* A very strong academic record with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
* High School Certificate (with good grades in subjects that are relevant and compulsory for the study of the program)
* High School Transcript.
* A course by course evaluation of grades by one of the World education services provider (school may prefer the service of a list of acceptable service providers) - may not required in some schools.
* Two (2) or Three (3) letters of recommendation
* Interview with a department head (variable).
* SAT/ACT Scores sheet (Variable)
* English Language Proficiency Test Scores.
* Passport copy.
* Proof of availability of Funding for the study program.
* Other requirements (if any).
* Payment of Application Fee (waivable in some schools).
* F-1 Study Visa